TERMS OF SERVICE & CONDITIONS OF USE
This website is operated by IJOY USA, LLC. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to IJOY USA. IJOY USA offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Bigcommerce Inc.
AGE VERIFICATION POLICY:
IJOY is required by law and committed to preventing sales to anyone under the legal purchasing age for any of our products. In accordance with the FDA regulation, we may need verify that you are of legal age to purchase. When you place an order, your name and address are used to confirm your identity and age. This process only must be done once. In some cases we might be unable to verify your age during check-out and will need you to provide alternate information to complete your order. We may ask you to send us a copy of either your Driver Licences, Federal Identification Card or Passport to firstname.lastname@example.org . We must be able to clearly see the photo, date of birth, as well as the name and address of purchaser. You personal information will not be disseminated and is only used for age verification purposes by IJOY VAPE LLC.
Disclaimer: We reserve the right to use third party age verification systems, in accordance with federal law. If necessary, we reserve the right to ask for identification if necessary. You must be legal smoking age for the state in which you reside to obtain and use a credit card to purchase electronic cigarette products. In instances in which credit card verification is not enough, we may require to review your identification card. You will be asked to email a legible copy of your identification clearly showing your age and shipping address. We will require a signed authorization note along with a legible copy of your identification card. We will cancel the order if proper identification cannot be given in an appropriate amount of time. All fraudulent orders may be reported to the local authorities within your vicinity.
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 18. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
GENERAL WARNINGS & CONDITIONS OF THE SALE OF ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE AND RELATED PRODUCTS:
- All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. Using this website represents your acceptance of these terms and conditions of use. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
- YOU MUST AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OF THE LEGAL SMOKING AGE IN YOUR JURISDICTION TO BUY AND OR USE ANY iJOY USA Products.
- CA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Use of this product can expose you to (a) chemicals, including nicotine, known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm, and (b) chemicals, including formaldehyde and acetaldehyde, known to the State of California to cause cancer.
- WARNING: THIS PRODUCT MAY CONTAIN NICOTINE. NICOTINE IS AN ADDICTIVE CHEMEICAL
- CHILDREN AND PETS WARNING: Keep away from children and pets. Small parts and or e-juice may be ingested and may lead to suffocation, injury, poisoning, and/or death.
- Keep all directions for future use and use only as instructed. The manufacturer is not responsible for any damage or personal injury caused by inappropriate, incorrect, or irresponsible use of our products
- This product is not intended for non-smokers. Don’t use if you currently don’t smoke tobacco.
- iJOY USA Electronic Cigarettes are not approved by the American FDA.
- iJOY devices do not treat, diagnose, or cure any disease, physical ailment, or condition.
- iJOY USA devices are not intended to administer medicinal or illegal products of any kind and doing so voids the warranty.
- If you are allergic to nicotine or any combination of inhalants, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, or if you have a heart-condition, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma, consult your physician before using iJOY USA nicotine products.
- Discontinue use and consult a physician if you experience nicotine misuse symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, weakness and rapid heartbeat.
- These device are not intended to be used as cessation products, including for the cure or treatment of nicotine addiction, relapse prevention, or relief of nicotine withdrawal symptoms.
BATTERY USE AND WARNINGS:
- Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure, you the user, has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible.
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
- IJOY USA and any and all of iJOY USA’s parent and subsidiary companies or other licensed employee, host, or representative will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use and handling of our products and/or Li-ion (Lithium-ion) batteries.
- We do suggest investing in an external battery charger as IJOY does not recommend charging external batteries with the mod through the USB Port. External chargers have a much more reliable chip when compared to box mods. Box mods with USB internal chargers are fragile and can get damaged with day-to-day usage while your external charger is safely stowed at home. The internal charger has a much higher chance of going faulty with regular usage when compared to a standalone external charger. Also, unlike box mods, your batteries will not be enclosed during charging. External chargers are designed to dissipate heat and are crucial to keeping your batteries cool and safe. Some external chargers will also monitor the temperature of your batteries and will cut-off if they become too hot. You want your batteries to reach a maximum 4.2 volts capacity or slightly below, but the key here is accuracy and consistency. Overcharging is potentially dangerous and bad for the long-term life of your batteries as well as can cause damage to the charging components on the box mod.
- Cell phone chargers or car USB chargers often provide more power than needed which can cause overheating and damage to the USB port. Computer USB ports can vary in how much charge they deliver please make sure you use a port that supplies a safe amount of power for recharging vaping devices. Do not use USB3.0 or 3.1 for charging as these ports can provide more than 1 amp of current.
USE OF SITE:
- We reserve the right to change specifications, product descriptions, product quality, pricing and application at any time without prior written or oral notice.
- If you use this Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- If you are under the legal smoking age, WWW.IJOYUSA.COM and its affiliates will refuse service, terminate all of your accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders immediately.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over network
PROHIBITED USE OF SITE:
- Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including An IJOY USA and any and all of iJOY USA’s parent and subsidiary companies or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
- When using WWW.IJOYUSA.COM , you are prohibited from interfering or damaging this Website or Services which include without limitation, the use of viruses, Trojan horses, cancel bots, flood pings, harmful code, packet or IP spoofing, denial of attacks, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods of technology used in a malignant manner.
- Engaging, whether in a direct or indirect manner, in the transmission of “spam,” junk mail, chain letters, or any other type of unsolicited solicitation or material; collecting, manually or through an electronic and/or automatic process, information regarding any other user(s) without their express consent, or other information relating to the Website or the Services is strictly prohibited.
- You are prohibited from engaging in any activity that may interfere with any third party's ability to use or enjoy the Website or Services.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS:
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless IJOY and any and all of IJOY USA’s parent and subsidiary companies, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account
- You agree that IJOY USA may send electronic mail to you for the purpose of advising you of changes or additions to this site, about any of IJOY's products or services, or for such other purposes that IJOY USA deems appropriate.
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION. We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
- Personal Data
- Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site, such as online chat and message boards. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
- Derivative Data
- Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
- Financial Data
- TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- Cookies and Web Beacons
- Website Analytics
- You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
Third Party Websites
- WWW.IJOYUSA.COM may contain links to other websites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. We have no control of the information, services, or products available on these third party sites. The inclusion of links to these sites is not meant to imply our endorsement of the website, or any association with the website owners/ operators. Because we maintain no control over such websites and resources, you are in agreement that we are not responsible or liable in any way for the availability or the operations of these external websites. We are not responsible or liable for any material located on or available on these websites for the protection of your data by third parties; once you leave our site we cannot guarantee the protection or safety of information elsewhere. Should you participate or have dealings with any in way, participations in promotions offered by advertisers on the Website, and this includes the payment and delivery of these goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associates with these dealings and/or promotions, such interactions are between you and the applicable advertiser/ third party. You are agreeing that we shall not be responsible or whatsoever liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damages caused by the usage or reliance on any such material available on or through any site or dealings or promotions.
Lost or Stolen Packages
- IJOY USA and any and all of IJOY USA’s parent and subsidiary companies is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. If you did not receive a package that is marked as delivered, it is your responsibility to resolve this issue with the post office. Lost or stolen packages are very frustrating, and we will do our best to help you resolve the problem. Please understand though that this is completely beyond our control and does require you contact the post office for assistance.
- Copyright in this website (including without limitation, text, graphics, logos, sounds and videos) is owned and licensed BY IJOY SHENZHEN TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. All materials contained on this site are protected by Chinese and international copyright law and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published adapted, or dealt with in any form or by any means or in any media without the prior written permission of IJOY. You may not alter or remove any copyright or other notice from copies of the content. You may not, without IJOY's express written permission, 'mirror' any material contained on this site or any other server. Any permission granted herein terminates automatically without further notice if you breach any of the above terms. Upon such termination, you agree to immediately destroy any downloaded and/or printed materials. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this site may violate domestic and/or international copyright laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications, regulations, and statutes.
PRODUCT IMAGE DISCLAIMER:
- All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancements.
- The product photos shown on this site are representative of IJOY PRODUCT colors.
- Actual Device colors may vary from the images shown for the following reasons:
- Like any colored textile product, the dye shades may vary from one production run to the next.
- The color of the device will appear different in various lighting conditions (e.g. sunlight vs. fluorescent light).
- Your individual monitor settings can cause the appearance of the color on the screen to differ from the actual photograph.
- PLEASE NOTE:There are multiple manufacturers of electronic devices and although many use the same color names, there will be differences in color formulas used by each manufacturer and/or slight variations in color from one production run to another even within the same manufacturer. Because these variables are beyond the control of any retailer or wholesaler, returns on devices due to color variations will not be a viable reason of return.
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Nevada.