Due to FDA regulations and local state regulations, we are required by law to check a valid ID in order to verify that you are of age in your state to purchase products from our website.
Note: On December 20, 2019, President Trump signed legislation to amend the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, and raise the federal minimum age of sale of tobacco products from 18 to 21 years. It is now illegal for a retailer to sell any tobacco product – including cigarettes, cigars and e-cigarettes – to anyone under 21.
iJOY is required by law and committed to preventing sales to anyone under the legal purchasing age for any of our products. In accordance with the FDA regulation, as well as state regulations, we may need verify that you are of legal age to purchase. When you place an order, your name and address are used to confirm your identity and age. This process only must be done once.
In some cases we might be unable to verify your age during check-out and will need you to provide alternate information to complete your order. You may be required to send us a copy of a VALID Government Issued Photo ID (e.g., State issued driver’s license or identification card, military identification card, passport or immigration card) SERVICE@IJOYUSA.COM along with an authorization note. The identifying information on the ID, Name and Address, must match to the shipping information. Your personal information will not be disseminated and is only used for age verification purposes by IJOY VAPE LLC. We must be able to clearly see the photo, date of birth, as well as the name and address of purchaser. We cannot accept expired identification.
Under FDA regulations, any vapor product or ENDS ( Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems), whether it contains tobacco or not, is still considered a tobacco product. In our local state regulation in NV requires us to ask for ID for any tobacco product, vapor product or component of. This includes coils, cotton, and accessories. The only products it exempts are products not used exclusively for tobacco/vapor products like o-rings and batteries as they are used in other products. As we are located in Las Vegas, Nevada, we must adhere to local and state regulation on Vapor/Tobacco Products. Per our regulation for online sales of vapor products, we must make sure that our products are only reaching the person who completed the purchase and is over the legal age in their state by:
- Attempting to match the name, address, and date of birth provided by the customer to the information on the ID
- Deliver only to the purchaser or recipient’s verified billing address on the check or credit card used for payment. Delivery to a post office box address is prohibited.
- We reserve the right to ask for identification if necessary.
- We reserve the right to use third party age verification systems, in accordance with federal law.
- You must be legal smoking age for the state in which you reside to obtain and use a credit card to purchase electronic cigarette products.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order if proper identification cannot be given in an appropriate amount of time.
- Falsifying your age to purchase products from this site is illegal and is an offense punishable by law.
- Purchasing products on behalf of a minor is illegal and is punishable by law.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to you if we feel you are participating in fraudulent activity.
- All fraudulent orders may be reported to the local authorities within your vicinity.